YOUR ONE STOP SOURCE FOR
Fibre Glass Solutions
Engineered Structures manufactures fiberglass reinforced plastic utility poles, providing a lightweight, environmentally friendly alternative to treated wood poles.
Engineered Structures's FRP structural shapes and fiberglass grating are corrosion-resistant and nonconductive — perfect for catwalks, ladders, handrails and more in power plants.
Utility companies choose Engineered Structures's fiberglass reinforced plastic because it's one of the most durable options available. It's exceptionally strong yet lightweight. It's nonconductive. And it stands up to the elements without rotting, rusting, corroding or leaching harmful chemicals.
Engineered Structures has produced a broad range of fiberglass pultrusions including FRP cable tray and cable tray components, ladder rails, transit installations, electrical enclosure units, communication tower component parts, and cross arms for new or existing utility poles, as well as many components for the power plant and telecommunication industries.
- Light weight, high strength — easier to transport and install with standard tools
- Corrosion resistant — won't rot, rust or warp and absorbs little moisture
- Long-lasting — lower lifetime cost than traditional building materials
- Dimensional stability — no shrinking or swelling
- Safety — FRP is non-conductive, and non-slip surfaces are available
- Low maintenance — molded-through color does not require painting